Imagine a career where you can come in with no previous skills and earn up to $50K a year with bonuses and benefits for your entire family! Plus, only work 7 days out of every 14 days! Sound too good to be true? It’s not!
Learn new skills that will last a lifetime and earn a great living that will outlast the unemployment checks. It’s time to start thinking long term and secure your future at a company that takes good care of their employees!
Aalberts is seeking individuals to join their team as Entry Level Production Operators at their Oshkosh, WI facility.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Hourly pay – Starting at up to $21.55/hr. Voluntary overtime available as well. You can also expect regular performance reviews and merit increases. Our average entry-level production employee can earn approximately $50,000 annually during their first year (includes bonuses and benefits)!
- Sign-On Bonus – $1,000 paid out over your first year!
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses – Based on attendance and performance.
- Health bonus – Get $250 for you and your spouse when you go to your yearly health physical. That’s up to $500 in your pocket just for going to your doctor for a well visit!
- Low and no cost benefits – The company pays 95% of medical premiums for the employee and their family! They also pay 100% for dental and vision coverage for employees and their families; plus, tuition assistance program that pays up to $5,250 per year; 401k with 25% company match; 2 weeks of vacation in your first year and 9 paid holidays; disability coverage, and life insurance.
- PPE provided – They will provide you with all the PPE you need, including uniforms and a $150 safety boot allowance.
- Great schedule – You only work 7 out of every 14 days on this 2-2-3 schedule with 12 hr. shifts. Every other weekend is a three-day weekend!
- Training and advancement – You will receive lots of training and cross training to learn new skills and be successful in your role. Plus, you can get tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year to take outside learning courses. There are also lots of opportunities to move up into higher level roles down the road.
Night shifts available: 6pm-6am
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to demonstrate a High School level of reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Previous forklift/hi-lo experience is an asset but not required
- Ability to read/follow detailed work instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to accomplish in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. This job requires:
- Presence at the employer’s site during regularly scheduled shifts and business hours.
- Frequent walking within a plant environment.
- Close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to manipulate, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms.
- Regular standing, talking, hearing, climbing or balancing, and lifting or moving up to 40 pounds.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc. Safety equipment is provided.
- Regular stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
Candidates must successfully pass drug screening, a physical examination, and undergo reference/background checks prior to Offer of Employment. Position requires physical ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.